Monday, July 9, 2012

It's been a wild ride!

For those of you that don't know me, buckle up and enjoy the bumpy ride I call my life!  I am the mom to an accident prone, athletic, goofy, always on the go 12 year old boy.  I also am Mom to two plump and spoiled pugs.  I am the wife of a very caring hubby.  I have created this blog as a way to express my feelings and to post recipes I make for my family.  I am also on a mission to find God again and become a better Christian.  I have made some terrible decisions in my past and I feel that if I can learn to love myself and love God my relationship with my husband and son will benefit and become stronger.  My husband and I have been married for a year this September. I have been through three failed marriages and feel as though I have now found a great man who will treat me right!  I am a head cook of a school in my community but I don't feel that this is where Im suppose to be, and I am hoping through connecting with God I will soon be on the track to the career I am meant for.  We recently moved to a new town and I hardly know anyone which is very hard.  I do not have close friends that I hang out with or even speak with on a daily basis.  It seems so much harder to make friends as an adult and I have no idea where to start.  I  need a good circle of friends I can talk with and have adult conversation with but I haven't had any luck so far.  Don't get me wrong I have a couple friends I talk to every once in awhile but no one I see regularly and I feel a little lost and empty.  My biggest hero is my mother, she is an amazing loving strong woman who raised me as a single mother for almost 11 years.  I look up to my mom and just think she's the bees knees!!!   Sorry for the rambling but I had no idea where to start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment